This interactive and practical online webinar will explore insider threat incident response practices, procedures, and protocols. Do you want learn the common triggers of an insider threat incident? Do you want to learn the personnel and work roles that need to be involved in responding to insider incidents? Do you want to explore insider incident response laws, regulations, and guidelines? Do you want to learn the response actions that can be taken and the best practices for implementing them? This webinar is for you!
What you will learn:
Ecosystem. Explore the response function and work roles – skillsets, job functions, and personnel.
Triggers. Learn the common triggers for responding to insider incidents and how to ensure proper foundations are established.
Actions. Examine the different types of insider threat response actions – internal, criminal, civil, etc.
Regulations. Examine the current regulatory and legal framework that governs how insider threat responses may be conducted.
Best Practices. Discuss best practices for conducting insider threat response actions and how to avoid common pitfalls.
Who should attend:
This training is designed for anyone involved in the management of insider threats, including security, HR, legal, and executives.
What you receive:
* Insider Threat Incident Response Cheat Sheet (workflows, triggers, actions, best practices, regulations, and more!)
* Lifetime access to the Insider Threat Training Academy’s robust Resource Library
* Access to the Insider Threat Incident Response recorded webinar for 1 year
* Personal Q&A session after the webinar with the instructor
At the end of this webinar you will:
- Understand how to respond to an insider incident
- Understand the type of response actions that are available
- Understand when best to employ particular response actions
- Understand response guidelines – rules, regs, laws, etc.
- Understand response best practices and how to avoid common pitfalls
- Understand how to properly use investigative findings to support response actions
Ensuring a Trusted Workforce
Insider Threat Incident Response
Interactive Virtual Classroom
Length: 1-hour Webinar
Audio: Computer (VOIP)
Credits: 1-hour CPE plus course certificate
Track: Insider Threat Investigator Certificate, Required course
Core Competencies: Mitigate Risks
Related competencies: Insider Risk Governance
Insider Threat Management Group, LLC © 2016 | All Rights Reserved