Interactive Virtual Classroom
Length: 3-hour Workshop
Audio: Computer (VOIP)
Credits: 3-hour CPE plus course certificate
Core Competencies: Know Your People
Related Competencies: Insider Risk Governance
This interactive and practical online workshop will teach you how to properly assess insider risk. Do you want to better understand your insider risk posture? Do you want to know who and what poses the biggest threats to your business assets? Do you want to know when and how to best apply limited resources? Do you want to learn a practical yet effective methodology to assess insider risk? This workshop is for you!
What you will learn:
Definition. Learn the components and parameters of “insider risk.”
Impact. Learn how to identify critical assets and measure the business impact in the event of a compromise.
Threat. Learn how to identify and measure insider threats.
Vulnerability. Learn how to identify and measure insider vulnerabilities.
Risk.Learn how to measure risk and prioritize critical assets.
Who should attend:
This training is designed for insider threat program managers and security practitioners charged with understanding the insider risk posture to support business objectives and allocation of resources.
What you receive:
* Insider Risk Assessment Practice Guide (tools, charts, templates, and more!)
* Discounted independent assessment services offered by ITMG, LLC
* Lifetime access to the Insider Threat Training Academy’s robust Resource Library
* Access to the Insider Risk Assessment recorded workshop for 1 year
* Personal Q&A session after the workshop with the instructor
At the end of this workshop you will:
- Be able to efficiently assess the level of insider risk at your business
- Be able to identify where your critical assets are located and who can access them
- Be able to identify which insiders pose the biggest threat and why
- Be able to identify the vulnerabilities of each of your critical assets and how they can be mitigated
- Be able to assign a risk score to each of your critical assets
- Be able to prioritize your assets based on the risk scores
- Be able to understand which controls and countermeasures will reduce the greatest amount of risk to each asset
- Be able to more efficiently allocate resources (i.e. reduce the greatest amount of risk at the lowest possible cost)
Ensuring a Trusted Workforce
Insider Threat Management Group, LLC © 2016 | All Rights Reserved