Interactive Virtual Classroom
Length: 1-hour Webinar
Audio: Computer (VOIP)
Credits: 1-hour CPE plus course certificate
Track: Insider Threat Investigator Certificate, Required course
Core Competencies: Obtain Visibility
Related competencies: Know Your People
Ensuring a Trusted Workforce
This interactive and practical online webinar will explore insider threat monitoring practices, parameters, and methods. Do you want learn the various ways that insiders can be monitored? Do you want to learn tools that can be employed to monitored insiders? Do you want to understand insider monitoring laws, regulations, and guidelines? Do you want to learn the best practices for monitoring insiders – who, what, when, where, why and how? This webinar is for you!
What you will learn:
Ecosystem. Explore the insider monitoring functions and work roles – skillsets, job functions, and personnel.
Types. Learn the common sources of insider monitoring – network, off-network, publicly available information.
Methods. Examine the different types of insider threat monitoring tools and methods.
Regulations. Examine the current regulatory and legal framework that governs how insider threat may be monitored.
Best Practices. Discuss best practices for monitoring insider threats and how to avoid common pitfalls.
Who should attend:
This training is designed for anyone involved in the management of insider threats, including security, HR, legal, and executives.
What you receive:
* Insider Threat Monitoring Cheat Sheet (workflows, tools, methods, actions, best practices, regulations,
* Lifetime access to the Insider Threat Training Academy’s robust Resource Library
* Access to the Insider Threat Monitoring recorded webinar for 1 year
* Personal Q&A session after the webinar with the instructor
At the end of this webinar you will:
- Understand how to respond to legally monitor insiders
- Understand the type of monitoring methods that are available
- Understand when best to employ particular monitoring actions
- Understand monitoring guidelines – rules, regs, laws, etc.
- Understand monitoring best practices and how to avoid common pitfalls
- Understand how to properly use monitoring findings to support investigations and response actions
Insider Threat Management Group, LLC © 2016 | All Rights Reserved