Ensuring a Trusted Workforce
This interactive and practical online webinar will explore the nuts and bolts of conducting insider threat investigations. Do you want learn when you can investigate an insider? Do you want to learn insider investigation methods and tools? Do you want to explore investigative laws, regulations, and guidelines? Do you want to learn insider investigative best practices and how to avoid common pitfalls? This webinar is for you!
What you will learn:
Roles. Explore the investigative work role – skillsets, job functions, and personnel.
Predicates. Learn the common bases for conducting insider investigations and how to ensure proper foundations are established.
Methods. Examine the different types of insider threat investigative methods – interviewing, data collection, monitoring, analysis, etc.
Tools. Review the common toolsets available to insider investigators and how they can be used to support the investigative methods.
Regulations. Examine the current regulatory and legal framework that governs how insider investigations may be conducted.
Best Practices. Discuss best practices for conducting insider investigations and how to avoid common pitfalls.
Who should attend:
This training is designed for corporate investigators or HR, legal, or security staff that may be involved in executing investigatory functions.
What you receive:
* Insider Threat Investigations Cheat Sheet (workflows, methods, tools, best practices,
regulations, and more!)
* Lifetime access to the Insider Threat Training Academy’s robust Resource Library
* Access to the Insider Threat Investigations recorded webinar for 1 year
* Personal Q&A session after the webinar with the instructor
At the end of this webinar you will:
- Understand how to establish an investigative predicate
- Understand when an insider can be investigated
- Understand the different types of investigative methods and tools and when best to employ them
- Understand investigative guidelines – rules, regs, laws, etc.
- Understand investigative best practices and how to avoid common pitfalls
- Understand how to preserve evidence for later use
- Understand how to properly safeguard sensitive investigative information
- Understand how to properly liaise with law enforcement and outside counse
Interactive Virtual Classroom
Length: 1-hour Webinar
Audio: Computer (VOIP)
Credits: 1-hour CPE plus course certificate
Track: Insider Threat Investigator Certificate, Required course
Core Competencies: Mitigate Risks
Related competencies: Know Your People
Insider Threat Management Group, LLC © 2016 | All Rights Reserved